Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mother Runner

I want to be a runner so bad I can't stand it.  I used to run....back when I was fit.  Seems like many years ago.  Anywho, I want to be a runner again.  I want to be a good example for my daughters.  I want to be the kind of Mom that my kids can say that they want to be like.  I mean, sure, I'm a good Mom.  I am.  But I want to be better.  And I really miss running.  I remember I used to run just for the fun of it and I can't wait to get back to that place.  Enter C25k.  I've heard many people have done the C25k and had great results.  I also thing this may help me get started in the right direction.  So, I'm going to start this evening.  Wish me luck. I want to be a runner so bad I can't stand it.  I used to run....back when I was fit.  Seems like many years ago.  Anywho, I want to be a runner again.  I want to be a good example for my daughters.  I want to be the kind of Mom that my kids can say that they want to be like.  I mean, sure, I'm a good Mom.  I am.  But I want to be better.  And I really miss running.  I remember I used to run just for the fun of it and I can't wait to get back to that place.  Enter C25k.  I've heard many people have done the C25k and had great results.  I also thing this may help me get started in the right direction.  So, I'm going to start this evening.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment